Friends of the Table. A small community of passionate people.
Connect with good people and good food plus share in year round benefits including discounts and members only get togethers here at Tamsin’s Table.
How does it work?
In exchange for an annual membership fee of $120, you share in:
- a twice yearly opportunity to join us for a member’s only get together here at Tamsin’s Table (no charge, bring a plate of food to share). You’ll be joined by some of our favourite local winemakers and food producers and this is a great chance for us to build stronger connections with each other as well as with the local food community. The 2016 gatherings will be held on Saturday 21st May and Saturday 22nd October.
- a 10% discount year round on all lunch and event bookings that you make in your name (and that includes group bookings).
- an annual and rather lovely A5 booklet of our favourite recipes used in our seasonal lunches and classes, featuring illustrations by the ever wonderful Pip Compton. This will be sent via mail.
- first dibs on new events and classes.
- supporting selected local schools to get started with their food gardening program through a 5% contribution from each membership. This year our members' contribution when towards the completion of three wicking beds in the sensory bushfoods garden at Poowong Kindergarten.
Who should join?
If you plan on coming along to one or more events/lunches a year, or just love the idea of connecting with like minded people including local food and wine producers, and doing a little good along the way, then you really should join! We want to keep this community smallish, so once there are 50 of us membership will be closed. From little things big things grow.
Your cup of tea?
All you need to do is click here then follow the links.
Right – I’ve joined! What do I do now?
You might like to explore the calendar and start using your discount code, or just sit tight and we’ll be in contact soon! Thanks for joining us – this is going to be fun.
Please note that memberships are calendar year based.